Wishing you and yours a wonderful Valentine’s Day. Here in Cape Cod we just finished cleanup from Nemo and we had another 2-6 inches last night depending on where you were on the Cape. When is Spring arriving ???
We were very pleased to have the K.L. Bates room
highlighted in an article
by Bed & Breakfast expert Marti Mayne.
Her article is titled “Best Inn Rooms for Romance on Valentine’s Day and Beyond.”
To read the article and see the various Inns cited please CLICK HERE.
Congratulations to a beautiful couple. Chris was masterful in arranging his special romantic proposal. He had selected a gorgeous antique engagement ring from Isaacs Gallery in Louisville, KY and had it sent in advance to The Captain’s Manor Inn. There was a bit of nerves to be had due to weather predictions that could have caused a delay in Chris and Kathleen’s arrival but all went smoothly. Chris popped the question on the front walk of the Inn and we are honored to be the place where they will have begun their new life together. We can not wait to see pictures of the wedding!
Celebrate your honeymoon, anniversary or make any occasion a little more romantic with this Cape Cod getaway.
Your package includes:
- a dozen roses upon arrival
- Duval-Leroy French champagne and a half dozen chocolate dipped strawberries upon arrival
- 2 adult round-trip tickets to Martha’s Vineyard
- Gourmet cheese, fruit and cracker platter with a bottle of wine for the second evening of your stay
- Full breakfast each morning of your stay
- Afternoon refreshments daily starting at 3 pm
Cost of the package $ 249 is added to whichever guestroom you select.