What a great weekend getaway for 10 girlfriends celebrating their dear friend’s 60th birthday. Just a bit of their itinerary included:
Friday noon arrival with gift boxes in each room, lunch at the Inn, 2:00 pm mini-facials at the Inn with Caron using the wonderful Arbonne skin care line, 6:00 pm off to the Cranberry Spa for manicures,pedicures along with wine, cheese and pizza; back to the Inn for great conversation and laughs
Saturday breakfast and then off to Martha’s Vineyard where the day included lunch at State Road Restaurant, a visit and shopping at Martha’s Vineyard Glassworks where the special glassblowing exhibition was of beautiful pumpkins, Edgartown for shopping and a stop at The Atlantic Fish and Chop House at the Harbor for a cocktail, back to the Inn to freshen up and then off to Nimrod for dinner.
Sometimes you just need to get away and chill. Join us at The Captain’s Manor Inn and enjoy the opportunity to refresh yourself.
This package includes:
- $30 gift certificate to Eight Cousins bookstore a short stroll down the street
- Lunch at the Bean & Cod just across the street from Eight Cousins
- an evening treat including a gourmet cheese, fruit and cracker platter with a bottle of wine
- Full breakfast each morning of your stay
- Afternoon refreshments daily starting at 3 pm
You may also want to venture a couple store fronts down from Eight Cousins to the Bellezza Day Spa for a treatment. Spa treatment costs vary and are not included in the cost of this package.
Cost of the package is $102 added to whichever guestroom you select.