Eloping at The Captain’s Manor Inn
Selected by WheretoElope.com
Eloping at The Captain’s Manor Inn in Cape Cod may be just the intimate wedding experience that you are looking for. You may have always wanted your special day to be just the two of you or you may have started out planning the big wedding until the stress, chaos and money involved changed your mind about what was most important.
Our Elopement Package for 2 includes the following:
- Ceremony * in our gazebo in the back gardens or in front of the fireplace in our intimate dining room.
Ceremony at the Gazebo
- Bouquet of seasonal flowers and boutonniere (or 2 corsages or 2 boutonnieres)
- Celebration toast with Champagne or Sparkling Cider
- 6” Wedding Cake
Champagne, Cake and Flowers
- Framed and personalized print of the Inn with your names and wedding date
- Two night stay for the eloping couple in our best available guest room
- 2 Martha’s Vineyard ferry tickets OR 2 tickets to Heritage Museums and Gardens
- Two full breakfasts and afternoon refreshments
- Voucher for 10% guestroom discount for a 1st year anniversary getaway at The Captain’s Manor Inn
Our Elopement package rates for our best rooms without tax are:
- January 1 through May 1, 2014 $840
- May 1 through June 14,2014 $940-1000
- June 15 through September 13, 2014 $1120
- September 14 through November 1, 2014 $980-1050
- November 2 through December 31, 2014 $840
* To honor your preferences – we provide a list of local justices of the peace and photographers. You select and separately compensate the individuals you choose.
*** Note: Please note that our elopement package is based on the eloping couple escaping to the inn for a two-day elopement. If additional people are going to be invited for the event there will be an additional per person charge of $35 per person (if guests of the inn for two nights) or $75 per person (if not staying at the inn for two nights). In order to ensure that the privacy and needs of the eloping couple are met as well as the needs of our other non-wedding guests, small elopement ceremonies are limited to 6 people (including the eloping couple).
We are not able to accomodate hair and makeup services being done on site. We highly recommend Headlines Salon and Day Spa just a short walk from the Inn in Falmouth Village.
Planning a little Larger Ceremony:
If you are looking to enjoy a little larger ceremony we suggest holding your ceremony and reception at the Falmouth Museums on the Green in their gorgeous gardens or their lovely event building.
Marriage License Information:
Massachusetts marriage licenses are issued in Massachusetts at any town or city municipal office.
For more information visit this link: http://www.falmouthmass.us/deppage.php?number=25