Special Room Add-Ons
You’ll be able to add on these fantastic options during the reservation process for your Cape Cod getaway.
- Gourmet Chocolates from Ghelfi’s, $25- Locally hand made gourmet chocolates featuring flavors like sea salt and caramel.
- Single Rose, $10- Add a little Romance with a single long stemmed rose, which will be in your room upon arrival.
- Teddy Bear, $40- This wonderfully cuddly Teddy Bear sports his own spa robe with a CM monogram. A special occasion card can be prepared with your personal message.
- Martha’s Vineyard Ferry Ticket, $17- Priced per person.
- Nantucket Fast Ferry Ticket, $50- Roundtrip fast ferry to Nantucket, priced per person. 1 hour fast ferry vs. 2 hour regular ferry. Save $19 off regular rate of $69.
GREEN SHUTTLE of CAPE COD
Door to Door-we can assist you with transportation for your trip to the Cape!
Begin your visit stress free with Green Shuttle of Cape Cod!
Green Shuttle of Cape Cod:
We can arrange all your needs for transportation from/to Logan Airport, Providence Airport or Providence Amtrak.
All vehicles are “GREEN” and range in size from compact to SUV’s and mini vans.
Rates range from 170.00 – 270.00 based on vehicle size, number of passengers and luggage. All service fees and tip included!
Private excursions and tours can be arranged as well!
A relaxing ride to enjoy the many quaint Cape towns, seashores, restaurants and shops, all customized by you!
So much to see and do!
Private Excursions are based on an hourly rate:
$55-75 (hourly rate)
$210-279 (4-hour package)
$400-539 (8-hour package)
Cape Cod Getaway Packages & Specials
Most of the packages below can be booked through our reservation system. If you happen to not see the package you are interested in when booking, please phone us at (508) 388-7336 to see if your dates can be accommodated for that package.
View Packages by Category
Viewing all offers
Pricing Details: $275 added to your guest room cost
Celebrate your honeymoon, anniversary or make any occasion a little more romantic with this Cape Cod getaway.
Your package includes:
- a dozen roses upon arrival
- French champagne and gourmet chocolates from Ghelfi’s
- 2 adult round-trip tickets to Martha’s Vineyard
- A sunset cruise on the Liberte sailing from Falmouth Harbor OR a $100 Gift Certificate to the romantic Glass Onion Restaurant or the acclaimed Csalt Wine Bar & Grill
- Full breakfast each morning of your stay
- Afternoon refreshments daily starting at 3 pm
Pricing Details: $390 will be added to whichever guestroom you select
A Cape Cod mini moon is the perfect way to begin your married life! You may not be able to getaway for a long honeymoon yet that shouldn’t stop you from celebrating and enjoying some special romantic time away away together.
Cape Cod is one of the most romantic and special places for a mini moon and Falmouth is the perfect setting where you can relax and rejuvinate. Enjoy day trip to Martha’s Vineyard, eat in Falmouth Village’s outstanding restaurants and more.
Your mini moon package includes:
- A dozen roses upon arrival
- Laurent Perrier French champagne and gourmet chocolates
- 2 round-trip tickets to Martha’s Vineyard
- A framed/personalized Giclee print by artist Karen Rinaldo to commemorate your mini moon getaway at the Inn
- A gift basket of mini moon goodies
- $75 gift certificate to your choice of one of 3 top restaurants (The Glass Onion, La Cucina Sul Mare, or Anejo)
- Full breakfast each morning of your stay
- Afternoon refreshments daily starting at 3 pm
Cost of the package $390 is added to whichever guestroom you select. Most Mini Mooners choose the K.L. Bates room, the Robinson room or the Canopy room.
Pricing Details: Varies, see Elopement Page for details.
An elopement package at The Captain’s Manor Inn is designed to take the stress out of your special day. To read all about our special elopement package click here.
Pricing Details: $55 per person added to any guestroom. Admission price subject to 2019 rate changes.
Time to enjoy a unique adventure park experience. The first time I ever experienced zip lining I went with my then college age daughter. As someone who has always been afraid of heights this was a challenge and it turned out to be fabulous. The highlight was the side by side zip line race Laura and I enjoyed. News that Heritage Museums and Gardens was adding the Heritage Adventure Park to their offerings back in 2015 was very exciting.
Heritage Adventure Park Package
The Heritage Adventure Park Package includes your 2 tickets for 2 hours of climbing time. You also have about 1/2 hour of initial harnessing/orientation/practice time prior to your climbing time. The beauty of this adventure is that you can enjoy five different aerial trails winding through the treetops. They have in excess of 60 tree to tree bridges and 7 zip lines. Just like a ski mountain each trail is color coded for difficulty. This allows you to select your level of challenge from beginner to expert.
In addition to the high flying adventure your package includes admission to Heritage Museums and Gardens. You can explore acres of beautiful gardens as well as their acclaimed antique car collection in the indoor round barn.
Pricing Details: $189 added to guestroom choice
Your Solo Stress Relief getaway begins when you arrive for your alone time at The Captain’s Manor Inn in Falmouth, Cape Cod. You may even choose to avoid driving and take the Peter Pan bus from such hubs as Boston, Massachusetts, New York City or Providence, Rhode Island. The bus arrives at depot road which is less than a 1/4 mile from the Inn. A favorite pastime for relaxation here at the Inn is a stroll along Main Street in Falmouth Village to Surf Drive beach. Falmouth Village is host to over 20 restaurants and numerous boutique clothing shops and artisan shops.
Surf drive beach has some of the most gorgeous sunrises and sunsets that you can enjoy during your stay. You may also want to walk to Falmouth Harbor for a pretty sunrise or sunset and perhaps for a longer walk stroll to the end of the harbor and stop in to see the beautiful artwork of favorite local artist Karen Rinaldo. Maybe you want to stop be Eight Cousins bookstore and grab a book to reach in one of the many lounge chairs on the acre plus of Inn grounds or take your book to the beach and grab one of our beach chairs and beach towels for your trip.
Your Solo Stress Relief getaway can be added to the guestroom you select upon booking and includes:
- Your choice of Reflexology Treatment or Massage Treatment
- Lavenderbelly Bear from Cape Cod Lavender Farm
- Silk Eye Mask filled with French Lavender
- Complimentary bottle of wine
- Gourmet Chocolates from Ghelfi’s
The Innkeeper will email you after your booking is confirmed to arrange your Reflexology or Massage Treatment.
Pricing Details: $90 added to guest room cost
Come away to Cape Cod and around the corner from our Inn enjoy the 11 mile Shining Sea Bikeway that provides beautiful views across salt marshes, barrier beaches and the ocean of Vineyard Sound.
Your Package includes:
- Two adult one-day bike rentals with helmets
- Lunch basket for two from Bean & Cod gourmet market on bike rental day
- Full breakfast each morning
- Afternoon treats and beverages on our wrap around veranda or in the living room
Pricing Details: $200 (room not included)
A Custom Vacation Experience
Cape Cod, MA
Three top-rated luxury Inns on Cape Cod have partnered to bring visitors a Best of Cape Cod & the Islands Package. Roux Bed & Breakfast in Provincetown, The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn in Harwich, and Captain’s Manor Inn in Falmouth bring a vacation package to 2018 visitors that open up experiences on the Upper Cape, Lower Cape, Outer Cape, Martha’s Vineyard, and Nantucket. The Best of Cape Cod package is customizable and offers options that include: Art’s Dune Tours, tour and tasting at Truro Vineyards, big views from the Pilgrim Monument and Museum, ferry to Nantucket, bikes for the Cape Cod Rail Trail, Whale Watching, ferry to Martha’s Vineyard, bikes for the Shining Sea Bikeway, and entry to Heritage Museum and Gardens.
About Roux Bed & Breakfast
Roux is an award-winning Provincetown Bed & Breakfast located in Provincetown’s East End Gallery District. A little chic. A lot of fun. She’s a French girl about to hold a very wonderful party. For more information, please visit http://www.rouxprovincetown.com/
About The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn
Live like a local at this award winning Harwich Boutique Inn located in the center of the Cape. Modern design, described as coastal elegance, meets first class service and the guest is the winner. For more information, please visit http://www.platinumpebble.com/
About Captain’s Manor Inn
A romantic Cape Cod Bed and Breakfast getaway experience awaits you at The Captain’s Manor Inn. Located in Falmouth Village’s national registry historic district and set on over an acre of meticulously manicured gardens, with a 2000 square foot wrap around veranda. For more information, please visit https://captainsmanorinn.com/