Special Room Add-Ons
You’ll be able to add on these fantastic options during the reservation process for your Cape Cod getaway.
- Gourmet Chocolates from Ghelfi’s, $15- Locally hand made gourmet chocolates featuring flavors like sea salt and caramel.
- Single Rose, $10- Add a little Romance with a single long stemmed rose, which will be in your room upon arrival.
- Teddy Bear, $40- This wonderfully cuddly Teddy Bear sports his own spa robe with a CM monogram. A special occasion card can be prepared with your personal message.
- Martha’s Vineyard Ferry Ticket, $18- Priced per person.
- Nantucket Fast Ferry Ticket, $50- Roundtrip fast ferry to Nantucket, priced per person. 1 hour fast ferry vs. 2 hour regular ferry. Save $19 off regular rate of $69.
Cape Cod Getaway Packages & Specials
Most of the packages below can be booked through our reservation system. If you happen to not see the package you are interested in when booking, please phone us at (508) 388-7336 to see if your dates can be accommodated for that package.
View Packages by Category
Viewing all offers
Pricing Details: $189 added to guestroom choice
Your Solo Stress Relief getaway begins when you arrive for your alone time at The Captain’s Manor Inn in Falmouth, Cape Cod. You may even choose to avoid driving and take the Peter Pan bus from such hubs as Boston, Massachusetts, New York City or Providence, Rhode Island. The bus arrives at depot road which is less than a 1/4 mile from the Inn. A favorite pastime for relaxation here at the Inn is a stroll along Main Street in Falmouth Village to Surf Drive beach. Falmouth Village is host to over 20 restaurants and numerous boutique clothing shops and artisan shops.
Surf drive beach has some of the most gorgeous sunrises and sunsets that you can enjoy during your stay. You may also want to walk to Falmouth Harbor for a pretty sunrise or sunset and perhaps for a longer walk stroll to the end of the harbor and stop in to see the beautiful artwork of favorite local artist Karen Rinaldo. Maybe you want to stop be Eight Cousins bookstore and grab a book to reach in one of the many lounge chairs on the acre plus of Inn grounds or take your book to the beach and grab one of our beach chairs and beach towels for your trip.
Your Solo Stress Relief getaway can be added to the guestroom you select upon booking and includes:
- Your choice of Reflexology Treatment or Massage Treatment
- Lavenderbelly Bear from Cape Cod Lavender Farm
- Silk Eye Mask filled with French Lavender
- Complimentary bottle of wine
- Gourmet Chocolates from Ghelfi’s
The Innkeeper will email you after your booking is confirmed to arrange your Reflexology or Massage Treatment.
Pricing Details: $239 added to the guestroom of your choice
A Mother Daughter Mother’s Day Getaway is a chance to celebrate that special relationship with Mom who has also become our dear friend as we have gotten older. This Mother’s Day getaway is a chance to celebrate that special bond in beautiful Cape Cod. Anytime in May is a great time to celebrate however, if timing works out, one of the best weekends to experience this getaway is over Mother’s Day weekend which falls during Falmouth Village Blooming.
Your Mother Daughter Mother’s Day Getaway Package Includes:
- Ghelfi’s Chocolates and fresh flowers in your guestroom upon arrival.
- A pampering manicure and pedicure for both of you.
- Mom and daughter will each receive a silk eye mask filled with flax seed and french lavender that you might choose to use for your afternoon nap, say after a little boutique shopping or when its time to enjoy a good night’s sleep.
- A $50 voucher to a local restaurant. Falmouth is a Foodie Getaway, you’ll find a number of great award winning restaurants in walking distance of the Inn, several of which will have Falmouth Village Blooming promotions.
- Each day awake to enjoy a multi-course full breakfast and then later see what fresh baked goodies await you in the Bistro in the afternoon.
Falmouth Village Blooming is a celebration of spring where you will see beautiful may baskets decorating the Main Street as local business vie for the prize of best basket. During the Falmouth Village Blooming festival there will be Flower Power Happy Hours at local restaurants and Blooming Bargains at many of our Falmouth Village boutique shops. Over Mother’s Day weekend there is also an annual Falmouth Beautification Plant Sale that is renowned for its offering of beautiful greenery and flowering plants.
For more fun with Mom: If you both enjoy nature and beautiful restored homes, then over the weekend you might enjoy visiting Highfield Hall and seeing its art exhibits while learning the history of this beautiful mansion. After your indoor tour perhaps you might enjoy strolling the grounds and viewing their sunken gardens or going on one of the Highfield Hall estate walks through Beebe Woods.
Pricing Details: Rates for your two night package start at $345 per person plus tax, double occupancy based on time of year.
A Best Friends Forever Getaway is special anytime of the year and especially spring through fall when you can get out and walk to beaches, restaurants, and boutique shops, all just a few moments walk from the Inn. As someone who is always giving to others now is a good time to just pamper yourself and that special friend that you never have enough time to catch up with on all life’s happenings. Take that short drive from the hustle and bustle of day to day life and come to Cape Cod. Breath a sigh as you cross the bridge to our peninsula and then come on down to Falmouth where we are surrounded by 67 miles of ocean. Feel your stress level decline as you enter the grounds of The Captain’s Manor Inn and prepare to enjoy girl time.
- A fabulous king room or premium king room (with fireplace)
- Private bathroom, cable TV, climate control, modern amenities
- Full breakfast in the dining room or on the outdoor veranda
- Free afternoon refreshments in the afternoon
- Free WIFI
- Free parking
- Shopping coupons & village map
- Cape Cod Lavenderbelly teddy bear and lavender eye pillow
- Ferry Tickets for day tripping to Martha’s Vineyard
Pricing Details: $249 added to any guestroom
Check out our Drone Adventure if you are looking for something different to do on Cape Cod. Work with a professional drone pilot to capture your special event or outdoor excursion. Perhaps you would like to hike the Knob or you are planning on proposing at Nobska lighthouse. Aerial filming might be just that extra special way to capture a unique event. Falmouth has 67 miles of coastline offering great film opportunities.
Drone Adventure SkyFlik Package
Select the $249 Sky Video package with SkyFlik and you will get a 30 second edited video which includes 1 hour of editing. Additional editing is $99 per hour. If you want to upgrade to add aerial images you can select a $399 Sky Bundle. This includes up to 10 aerial images, 1 minute edited video and 2 hours of editing. Both of these packages reflect a $50 new client promotional discount. Call to add this package to your stay, and in the meantime check out this drone video of the area!
Drone Adventure Photos
Pricing Details: $125 added to any guestroom
Come away to scenic Cape Cod for your next getaway. Stay at the top rated Captain’s Manor Inn in Falmouth Village and experience a unique one on one artistic adventure. Exploring Watercolor One on One is a unique artistic experience with established artist Karen Rinaldo.
Your Package Includes:
Your Exploring Watercolor One on One can be added to any of our guestroom bookings and includes an afternoon session with acclaimed artist Karen Rinaldo. You may chose to paint in Karen’s studio facing Falmouth Harbor where there is a bit more control over conditions. However, when weather permits going out on location can introduce you to some beautiful scenery in our coastal town of Falmouth. Customers have noted some favorite outdoor locations as grounds of The Captain’s Manor Inn, Falmouth Village Green and Knobska Lighthouse.
Your session will start at 1:00 pm and complete at 3:30 pm. The afternoon session will include a demonstration, with emphasis on composition and exploration of various techniques. In addition, you will receive all materials needed for the session and any level of experience is welcomed. Finally, you will complete the session with your very own composition which you can complete on your own or even arrange another visit with Karen. Your cost for this unique one on one artistic package is $125.00.
An incredible artist, Karen Rinaldo has made Falmouth her home for over 40 years. Karen is well known for her landscape and seascape paintings of Cape Cod as well as some historically significant events she has captured. Fans of the Boston Red Sox were favorably impressed that in 2012 Karen was selected to commemorate the 100th opening day of the Boston Red Sox at iconic Fenway park. Also, in the early 90’s Plimouth Plantation leadership asked Karen paint an historically accurate 1621 First Thanksgiving. This painting continues to be on display at the museum.
Pricing Details: $55 per person added to any guestroom
Time to enjoy a unique adventure park experience. The first time I ever experienced zip lining I went with my then college age daughter. As someone who has always been afraid of heights this was a challenge and it turned out to be fabulous. The highlight was the side by side zip line race Laura and I enjoyed. News that Heritage Museums and Gardens was adding the Heritage Adventure Park to their offerings back in 2015 was very exciting.
Heritage Adventure Park Package
The Heritage Adventure Park Package includes your 2 tickets for 2 hours of climbing time. You also have about 1/2 hour of initial harnessing/orientation/practice time prior to your climbing time. The beauty of this adventure is that you can enjoy five different aerial trails winding through the treetops. They have in excess of 60 tree to tree bridges and 7 zip lines. Just like a ski mountain each trail is color coded for difficulty. This allows you to select your level of challenge from beginner to expert.
In addition to the high flying adventure your package includes admission to Heritage Museums and Gardens. You can explore acres of beautiful gardens as well as their acclaimed antique car collection in the indoor round barn.
Pricing Details: $2,712 Peak season (lower rates off season)
2 Top rated boutique Inns partner to offer you a Cape Cod and Islands Luxury Experience. Your 7 day, 6 night package is $2,712 including taxes (peak season rate, off season rates lower).
- 3 nights in a Luxury Room at The Captain’s Manor Inn (Falmouth). During your stay you will receive2 round-trip tickets to sail to Martha’s Vineyard for a day trip.
- 2 day passes for enjoying Heritage Museums & Gardens (Sandwich)
- 2 bike rentals from Corner Cycle to explore the Shining Sea Bikeway which travels along the ocean of Vineyard Sound in Woods Hole up through the cranberry bogs and marshes of North Falmouth
- 3 nights in a Luxury Room at The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn (Harwich) and receive
- 2 round-trip fast ferry tickets to Nantucket
- 2 Dolphin Whale Watch Fleet Tickets (Provincetown) and bike the Cape Cod Rail Trail (Harwich- Wellfleet)
This special package gives you the opportunity to experience Upper Cape, Mid Cape and Outer Cape plus the unique Islands of Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard. We can’t wait to be your hosts!
Pricing Details: $90 added to guest room cost
Come away to Cape Cod and around the corner from our Inn enjoy the 11 mile Shining Sea Bikeway that provides beautiful views across salt marshes, barrier beaches and the ocean of Vineyard Sound.
Your Package includes:
- Two adult one-day bike rentals with helmets
- Lunch basket for two from Bean & Cod gourmet market on bike rental day
- Full breakfast each morning
- Afternoon treats and beverages on our wrap around veranda or in the living room
Pricing Details: $275 added to your guest room cost
Celebrate your honeymoon, anniversary or make any occasion a little more romantic with this Cape Cod getaway.
Your package includes:
- a dozen roses upon arrival
- French champagne and gourmet chocolates from Ghelfi’s
- 2 adult round-trip tickets to Martha’s Vineyard
- A sunset cruise on the Liberte sailing from Falmouth Harbor OR a $100 Gift Certificate to the romantic Glass Onion Restaurant or the acclaimed Csalt Wine Bar & Grill
- Full breakfast each morning of your stay
- Afternoon refreshments daily starting at 3 pm
Pricing Details: $390 will be added to whichever guestroom you select
A Cape Cod mini moon is the perfect way to begin your married life! You may not be able to getaway for a long honeymoon yet that shouldn’t stop you from celebrating and enjoying some special romantic time away away together.
Cape Cod is one of the most romantic and special places for a mini moon and Falmouth is the perfect setting where you can relax and rejuvinate. Enjoy day trip to Martha’s Vineyard, eat in Falmouth Village’s outstanding restaurants and more.
Your mini moon package includes:
- A dozen roses upon arrival
- Duval-Leroy French champagne and gourmet chocolates
- 2 round-trip tickets to Martha’s Vineyard
- A framed/personalized Giclee print by artist Karen Rinaldo to commemorate your mini moon getaway at the Inn
- A gift basket of mini moon goodies
- $75 gift certificate to your choice of one of 3 top restaurants (The Glass Onion, La Cucina Sul Mare, or Anejo)
- Full breakfast each morning of your stay
- Afternoon refreshments daily starting at 3 pm
Cost of the package $390 is added to whichever guestroom you select. Most Mini Mooners choose the K.L. Bates room, the Robinson room or the Canopy room.
Pricing Details: Varies, see Elopement Page for details.
An elopement package at The Captain’s Manor Inn is designed to take the stress out of your special day. To read all about our special elopement package click here.
Pricing Details: Arrive by Peter Pan Bus or Cape Flyer Train and get a $50 credit towards your stay at The Inn
Our Go Green Special rewards travelers arriving for a multi night stay either by Peter Pan Bus or Cape Flyer Train with a $50 credit towards your stay at The Captain’s Manor Inn. In this day of stressful travel come on out to Cape Cod to relax and don’t sweat the travel trip here. The Peter Pan Bus travels to the Falmouth Bus Depot just a short stroll from the Inn and the Cape Flyer Train makes a stop just over the Bourne Bridge where you can catch the Cape Cod Transit bus from Bourne to Falmouth for $2.
No need for a car during your visit as there are numerous restaurants, shops, beaches in walking distance from our Inn or bring your bike and enjoy the Shining Sea Bikeway.
If you are interested in a day trip to Martha’s Vineyard Island just ride your bike from the Inn down to the Island Queen Ferry (1 mile) or the Steamship Authority ferry (3 miles) and enjoy a short ferry ride over to the island where you can explore Oak Bluffs, Edgartown and Vineyard Haven all within 10 easy miles of biking along the coast of the Island.
Pricing Details: Complimentary wine and spring flowers with multiple night booking and $50 gift certificate to restaurant
What a wonderful time to visit Cape Cod and enjoy all there is to offer before the crowds of summer arrive. April Showers Bring May Flowers and your getaway package includes: simply elegant accommodations, full breakfast, afternoon refreshments, a complimentary bottle of wine and spring flowers in your guest room.
Highfield Hall is a magnificent restored mansion first built in 1878 and almost lost after decades of neglect. Following an $8 million restoration effort the home is beautiful with its attention to architectural and historic detail.
In 2011 restoration of the sunken victorian gardens were completed and in 2013 new gardens were added that are a delight to behold.
“April Showers bring May Flowers Package” to your guestroom at check out.
During your stay in Falmouth enjoy beautiful Spohr Gardens where Daffodil Days are celebrated during the last two weekends of April when thousands of flowers are in bloom in the gardens and on the banks of oyster pond. Watch a brief panoramic video of one section of the gardens by oyster pond :