View Packages by Category
Viewing all offers
Pricing Details: $2499.00 Peak season (lower rates off season)
2 Top rated boutique Inns partner to offer you a Cape & Islands Luxury Experience
7days/6nights total cost $2499 including taxes(peak season rate, off season rates lower)
Stay 3 nights in a Luxury Room at The Captain’s Manor Inn (Falmouth). During your stay you will receive
2 day passes for enjoying Heritage Museums & Gardens (Sandwich)
2 bike rentals from Corner Cycle to explore the Shining Sea Bikeway which travels along the ocean of Vineyard Sound in Woods Hole up through the cranberry bogs and marshes of North Falmouth
Stay 3 nights in a Luxury Room at The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn (Harwich) and receive
2 Dolphin Whale Watch Fleet Tickets (Provincetown)
and bike the Cape Cod Rail Trail (Harwich- Wellfleet)
This special package gives you the opportunity to experience Upper Cape, Mid Cape and Outer Cape plus the unique Islands of Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard. We can’t wait to be your hosts!
Please call (508) 388-7336 to check availability and to book this special package.
Pricing Details: $130.00
Come away to Cape Cod and around the corner from our Inn enjoy the 11 mile Shining Sea Bikeway that provides beautiful views across salt marshes, barrier beaches and the ocean of Vineyard Sound.
Your Package includes:
- Two adult one-day bike rentals with helmets
- Lunch basket for two from Bean & Cod gourmet market on bike rental day
- Gourmet cheese, fruit and cracker platter with a bottle of wine for one evening of your stay
- Full breakfast each morning
- Afternoon treats and beverages on our wrap around veranda or in the living room
Cost of the package is $130 added to whichever guestroom you select.
Check date availability by clicking the clip art below:
Pricing Details: $219.00
Celebrate your honeymoon, anniversary or make any occasion a little more romantic with this Cape Cod getaway.
Your package includes:
- a dozen roses upon arrival
- Duval-Leroy French champagne and a half dozen chocolate dipped strawberries upon arrival
- 2 adult round-trip tickets to Martha’s Vineyard
- Gourmet cheese, fruit and cracker platter with a bottle of wine for the second evening of your stay
- Full breakfast each morning of your stay
- Afternoon refreshments daily starting at 3 pm
Cost of the package $ 219 is added to whichever guestroom you select.
Check date availability by clicking the symbol below:
Pricing Details: $390 will be added to whichever guestroom you select
A Cape Cod mini moon is the perfect way to begin your married life! You may not be able to getaway for a long honeymoon yet that shouldn’t stop you from celebrating and enjoying some special romantic time away away together.
Cape Cod is one of the most romantic and special places for a mini moon and Falmouth is the perfect setting where you can relax and rejuvinate. Enjoy day trip to Martha’s Vineyard, eat in Falmouth Village’s outstanding restaurants and more. Your mini moon package includes:
- - A dozen roses upon arrival
- - Duval-Leroy French champagne and gourmet chocolates
- - 2 round-trip tickets to Martha’s Vineyard
- - A framed/personalized Giclee print by artist Karen Rinaldo to commemorate your mini moon getaway at the Inn
- - A gift basket of mini moon goodies
- - $75 gift certificate to your choice of one of 3 top restaurants (The Glass Onion, La Cucina Sul Mare, or Anejo)
- - Full breakfast each morning of your stay
- -Afternoon refreshments daily starting at 3 pm
Cost of the package $ 390 is added to whichever guestroom you select. Most Mini Mooners choose the K.L. Bates room, the Robinson room or the Canopy room.
Our Go Green Special rewards travelers arriving for a multi night stay either by Peter Pan Bus or Cape Flyer Train with a $50 credit towards your stay at The Captain’s Manor Inn. In this day of stressful travel come on out to Cape Cod to relax and don’t sweat the travel trip here. The Peter Pan Bus travels to the Falmouth Bus Depot just a short stroll from the Inn and the Cape Flyer Train makes a stop just over the Bourne Bridge where you can catch the Cape Cod Transit bus from Bourne to Falmouth for $2.
If you are interested in a day trip to Martha’s Vineyard Island just ride your bike from the Inn down to the Island Queen Ferry (1 mile) or the Steamship Authority ferry (3 miles) and enjoy a short ferry ride over to the island where you can explore Oak Bluffs, Edgartown and Vineyard Haven all within 10 easy miles of biking along the coast of the Island.