View Packages by Category
Viewing all offers
Pricing Details: $130.00
Come away to Cape Cod and around the corner from our Inn enjoy the 11 mile Shining Sea Bikeway that provides beautiful views across salt marshes, barrier beaches and the ocean of Vineyard Sound.
Your Package includes:
- Two adult one-day bike rentals with helmets
- Lunch basket for two from Bean & Cod gourmet market on bike rental day
- Gourmet cheese, fruit and cracker platter with a bottle of wine for one evening of your stay
- Full breakfast each morning
- Afternoon treats and beverages on our wrap around veranda or in the living room
Cost of the package is $130 added to whichever guestroom you select.
Check date availability by clicking the clip art below:
Pricing Details: $240.00
Celebrate your honeymoon, anniversary or make any occasion a little more romantic with this Cape Cod getaway.
Your package includes:
- a dozen roses upon arrival
- Duval-Leroy French champagne and a half dozen chocolate dipped strawberries upon arrival
- 2 adult round-trip tickets to Martha’s Vineyard
- Gourmet cheese, fruit and cracker platter with a bottle of wine for the second evening of your stay
- Full breakfast each morning of your stay
- Afternoon refreshments daily starting at 3 pm
Cost of the package $ 240 is added to whichever guestroom you select.
Check date availability by clicking the symbol below:
Pricing Details: $390 will be added to whichever guestroom you select
A Cape Cod mini moon is the perfect way to begin your married life! You may not be able to getaway for a long honeymoon yet that shouldn’t stop you from celebrating and enjoying some special romantic time away away together.
Cape Cod is one of the most romantic and special places for a mini moon and Falmouth is the perfect setting where you can relax and rejuvinate. Enjoy day trip to Martha’s Vineyard, eat in Falmouth Village’s outstanding restaurants and more. Your mini moon package includes:
- – A dozen roses upon arrival
- – Duval-Leroy French champagne and gourmet chocolates
- – 2 round-trip tickets to Martha’s Vineyard
- – A framed/personalized Giclee print by artist Karen Rinaldo to commemorate your mini moon getaway at the Inn
- – A gift basket of mini moon goodies
- – $75 gift certificate to your choice of one of 3 top restaurants (The Glass Onion, La Cucina Sul Mare, or Anejo)
- – Full breakfast each morning of your stay
- -Afternoon refreshments daily starting at 3 pm
Cost of the package $ 390 is added to whichever guestroom you select. Most Mini Mooners choose the K.L. Bates room, the Robinson room or the Canopy room.
Our Go Green Special rewards travelers arriving for a multi night stay either by Peter Pan Bus or Cape Flyer Train with a $50 credit towards your stay at The Captain’s Manor Inn. In this day of stressful travel come on out to Cape Cod to relax and don’t sweat the travel trip here. The Peter Pan Bus travels to the Falmouth Bus Depot just a short stroll from the Inn and the Cape Flyer Train makes a stop just over the Bourne Bridge where you can catch the Cape Cod Transit bus from Bourne to Falmouth for $2.
If you are interested in a day trip to Martha’s Vineyard Island just ride your bike from the Inn down to the Island Queen Ferry (1 mile) or the Steamship Authority ferry (3 miles) and enjoy a short ferry ride over to the island where you can explore Oak Bluffs, Edgartown and Vineyard Haven all within 10 easy miles of biking along the coast of the Island.
Pricing Details: Complimentary wine and spring flowers with multiple night booking and $50 gift certificate to restaurant
What a wonderful time to visit Cape Cod and enjoy all there is to offer before the crowds of summer arrive. April Showers Bring May Flowers and your getaway package includes: simply elegant accomodations, full breakfast, afternoon refreshments, a complimentary bottle of wine and spring flowers in your guest room.
Highfield Hall is a magnificent restored mansion first built in 1878 and almost lost after decades of neglect. Following an $8 million restoration effort the home is beautiful with its attention to architectural and historic detail.
In 2011 restoration of the sunken victorian gardens were completed and in 2013 new gardens were added that are a delight to behold.
Check availability for your getaway by clicking on this symbol:
After selecting your room you can add the
“April Showers bring May Flowers Package” to your guestroom at check out.
During your stay in Falmouth enjoy beautiful Spohr Gardens where Daffodil Days are celebrated during the last two weekends of April when thousands of flowers are in bloom in the gardens and on the banks of oyster pond. Watch a brief panoramic video of one section of the gardens by oyster pond :