We are having a wonderful time meeting our guests who are traveling from various states in the U.S. as well as from around the world to join us at the Inn in Cape Cod. Since opening in May our international guests have been from Australia, Germany, Switzerland, Israel, Ireland, Scotland, Canada, Norway and the U.K. One uncanny visit was from 2 couples visiting from Melbourne and Sydney Australia. It just so happened that our daughter was getting ready to travel to Australia for a college tri-mester abroad and she was able to visit with our guests and gain wonderful information on her upcoming trip. The uncanny part was she was only home for that one night before heading out and our guests just happened to be in Falmouth prior to going to Martha’s Vineyard and they found our Inn for their one night stay as they were driving through town. We are so lucky!! I have attached some pictures from our new Australia friends who were kind enough to send them when they arrived home.
Posts Tagged ‘martha’s vineyard’
July 14th, 2010 by Trish Robinson
June 16th, 2010 by Trish Robinson
Celebrate your honeymoon, anniversary or make any occasion a little more romantic with this Cape Cod getaway.
Your package includes:
- a dozen roses upon arrival
- Duval-Leroy French champagne and a half dozen chocolate dipped strawberries upon arrival
- 2 adult round-trip tickets to Martha’s Vineyard
- Gourmet cheese, fruit and cracker platter with a bottle of wine for the second evening of your stay
- Full breakfast each morning of your stay
- Afternoon refreshments daily starting at 3 pm
Cost of the package $ 249 is added to whichever guestroom you select.