OUR PROCEDURES RELATED TO HEALTH AND SAFETY DURING COVID-19 ARE REGULARLY UPDATED PER GUIDANCE FROM THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS. FOR ANY QUESTIONS PERTAINING TO OUR CURRENT PROCEDURES PLEASE EMAIL US OR CALL THE INN DIRECTLY 508 388-7336. Thank you.
Welcome to The Captain’s Manor Inn. We appreciate that you have chosen The Captain’s Manor Inn, a historic property located in the charming village of Falmouth, MA, Cape Cod for your getaway. We continue to follow a number of policies and procedures throughout the property to provide a safe environment for all who visit, our staff and us, the Innkeepers. Our practices follow the guidelines issued by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and Governor Baker. We ask that all guests review and follow these procedures to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
***Any questions or concerns regarding the rules in MA please visit https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-updates-and-information#regulations-&-guidance
Thank you for your understanding and attention to these policies as we work together to Stay Healthy and Enjoy Life.
- Luggage. Upon arrival stop at the luggage drop, leave bags and park the car. Please do not roll bags through the parking lot.
- Check in and check out will be largely contactless. All payments are completed online, purchases of items for sale will be posted to the credit card on file and the receipt will be emailed.
- Prior to arrival, guests will be notified about what to expect on their arrival day, the name of their room, housekeeping options. and any other instructions pertinent to their stay.
- Arrival Day. An Innkeeper or staff will be on-site to check-in guests. Guest rooms have been sanitized by our professional staff. Any additional instructions not covered previously will be provided. The Innkeepers will also respond to any questions regarding the area, offer ideas for your visit, and review any procedures currently in place related to Covid-19.
- Upon check-out, guests may leave their room key at the front desk.
- Hand sanitizers will be available throughout all common areas indoors/outdoors.
- Self-serve stations for coffee and tea, as well as bottled water, are available in the Café.
- All outside seating will be distanced. The chairs & cushions will be cleaned and sanitized daily.
- All doorknobs, stair rails, and contacted surfaces will be sanitized throughout the day.
We ask guests not use the packaged wipes in the guest rooms to clean the wood furniture as the alcohol will ruin the furniture. We are taking extra precautions to ensure wood surface furniture is properly cleaned.
- A deep clean of each guest room will occur at the end of every guest stay.
- If any items are needed, please request from Innkeeper or staff person.
- All bed linens and laundry are washed in accordance with the CDC guidelines. All surfaces in rooms have been sanitized/disinfected.
- Guest rooms are closed and locked upon completion of the cleaning process to prevent entry prior to next guest arrival.
- Four pillows are placed in each guest room. Additional pillows, blankets, throws are available upon request.
- Beach towels, parking passes, ferry tickets are available upon request.
Breakfast & Food Items & Time:
- Breakfast is served from 8:00-9:30 a.m.
- Freshly brewed coffee is typically available in the Café around 7:00 a.m.
- Any food restrictions require advance notification and preferably prior to arrival to ensure we have adequately prepared.
Cancellation policy information.
Due to the issues with Covid-19 all reservations made prior to the closure of MA will receive a full refund. Reservations made after the opening of the State of MA will be provided subject to existing situations throughout the country. Should you feel ill, please notify us immediately or if you have been exposed to anyone with Covid-19 in the past 14 days please contact us. With the ever-changing times and environment, we are working together to do everything possible to maintain the safety of our guests, staff and The Captain’s Manor Inn. Please email us or contact us via telephone regarding any questions or concerns.
Please stay safe, remain positive.
Randy & Pattie Laubhan
The Captain’s Manor Inn